Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Know me more πŸ’žπŸŒš

Hey all!! Welcome to my blog !


This is all new to me so bear with me please ^^  .

I have been trying to start a blog for 3 years now but  never found the right time to do it. My passion for reading started when I was 17, right after I graduated high-school. My English teacher gave me 12 books as a graduation gift and that's when it all started.

It used to take me a month to finish a single book and before I knew it, I was reading one book a day. I spent my years in college indulging in reading and living in  different worlds. Books have opened my eyes on so many things and helped me growing and maturing.

I started with books about mystery and imagination and ended up finding my genre: Romance. Everytime I finish a book all I want to do is discuss it, share my thoughts on it, and swoon with my friends about it. Except my closest friends don't share this passion and love for books with me. And so, what led me to blogging is the love of sharing my thoughts on books.

When it comes to the books I read, I tend to be a little picky but I'm always open to new things as long as the writing is great! I love a book that leaves me holding my breath without realizing. Romance books filled with angst and deep emotions. The only thing I always need in a book is a happy ending. I don't mind cliffhangers as long as I have the next sequel in my hands, and I don't have a problem with love triangles.

What I can't tolerate: Incestuous relationships. Stereotypical characters. Major similarities to other books. BAD WRITING. 

I dive in books with close to no informations about it. I hate spoilers or any blurb that can make me guess what the story is about. I like to go in blind.

Rating system: ★★★★★


                        5 stars: Perfect book.
                                       Unique.
                                       Loved it.                                                                                                                
                                       Must read.                                  
                   
                        4 stars: Liked reading it.
                                       Enjoyable.
                                       Recommendeable.

                        3 stars: Liked some parts.
                                      Okay.
                                 
                        2 stars: Not my cup of tea.
                                 
                        1 star:  Never finished                                               reading it.

The RRR: ✏πŸ“–
I'll leave ReviewsRecommendations, and also new Releases.πŸ’‹πŸ’‹
Now, I wish whoever reads my blog enjoys reading my reviews and most importantly, enjoys reading the books I recommend.

You can follow me on Goodreads here: https://www.goodreads.com/user/show/40960469-mery-z-reads
   


            Happy reading πŸ’ž☻πŸ“š .

No comments:

Post a Comment